Available from our entire Roller, Metal Venetian or Pleated fabric ranges, these blinds sit in their own PerfectFit® frame, which clicks in-between the beading and glass of a uPVC window without any drilling or screws. The frames are available in white, grey, brown or golden oak.
There are no cords so these blinds offer the perfect child safe solution and they are ideal for conservatories, tilt and turn and Velux® skylight windows and doors.
REASONS TO CHOOSE ARENA PERFECT FIT BLINDS
- Many fabrics and colour ways to choose from.
- Available in roller, pleated or metal venetian blinds.
- No drilling or screwing required.
- Enhanced privacy and insulation.
- Perfect for conservatories, tilt and turn, skylight windows and doors.
- No cords! Ideal for child safe solutions.
What kind of windows are suitable for blinds in a PerfectFit® frame?
PerfectFit® blinds can be fitted into uPVC windows and doors. They clip in-between the beading and glass behind the rubber gasket and are held in place with specially designed brackets, which negates the need for screws. No cords equals inherently child safe also.
What blinds can I have in a PerfectFit® frame?
Any Sunnyday blinds Roller fabric or Pleated fabric or any 25mm Metal Venetian can be made-to-measure and fitted into a PerfectFit® frame.
BLIND TYPES AVAILABLE
- ROLLER BLINDS
- METAL VENETIAN 25MM SLATS.
- PLEATED BLINDS.